We invite you and a guest to join Valley Forge ENT for one or more of our interactive workshops to help you further optimize your ability to communicate in a variety of listening environments.
The workshop topics, dates and locations are as follows:
Lip Reading & Online Resources
- Pottstown office – May 4 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Phoenixville office – May 9 @ 11:00 a.m.
Relationships & Hearing Loss
- Pottstown office – May 18 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Phoenixville office – May 23 @ 11:00 a.m.
By attending our workshops, you can expect the following benefits:
- Reduced hearing handicap
- Increased hearing aid use and satisfaction
- Improved quality of life and psychological well-being
- Improved emotional well-being, assertiveness, and coping behaviors
We encourage you to bring a friend, loved one, or someone you know that may be experiencing communication issues associated with hearing loss.